P.G.I. Protected Geographic Indication.
Grapes selected from our vineyard: Trebbiano, Vermentino White, Malvasia del Chianti.
- Vineyards with Southeast exposure in the hills at an average altitude of 200 meters above sea level.
- Land consisting of medium chestnut texture.
- Farming in overturned rows.
- Manual harvesting in crates in order to make a better selection of the grapes.
- Traditional vinification with fermentation in typical wooden vat, initial storage in oak barrels.
- Month following the harvest, an addition by the “Tuscan Government” to using selected dried grapes.
- Aging in oak barrels.
- The product is bottled after about 12 mounths.
A wine that is light yellow in color and presents itself to the palate as dry, but with pleasant and elegant harmony. Scent of broom and flint characterize this wine
12 % Vol.
Ideal wine temperature:
8° -12°C * 46.5°F – 53.5°F
Aging process needed prior to serving:
Within 1 year